jeudi 3 juin 2010

Anniversary

Wow... we're just 15 minutes past midnight, or in other words, 15 minutes past my 1 year anniversary since what I call "The Big News". I've been thinking all day about writing a small message of hope, of commemoration, ... but couldn't think of anything.

I don't feel anything. It's weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy and thankful! The last couple of days I've had mood swings that brought me from one extreme to the other, and I think I must have hit a middle point... a golden ratio in a way. Where I feel no pain nor grace, no sorrow nor joy. I'm just trying to focus myself on what I'm doing right here and right now, trying to enjoy every single minute of my existence.

Everything around me happens but has no effect on me. You could almost compare it to carelessness. But I do care!

Men, my feet hurt! It's getting worse and worse to be honest. I've worked part-time for two months now, and just started full-time, and I'm standing up quite often. I wish it would go over, but everyday it's more and more painful. You should see me in the morning! I look like an old lady who's lost the use of her knees.

Next week I'm going to London, visit my friends and see Keane live in a forest. I can't wait, hopefully the weather will be nice!

3 commentaires:

  1. Already a year passed and you were so strong and brave Sali... and still are! I'm so looking forward to next week to see you again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oops, forgot to sing. That was me. Love you, Silvia

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looking forward to next weekend Sali

    mary
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer